International Children’s Festival of the Arts
2019 School & Group Ticket Order Form
All ticket orders will be processed in the order they are received.
Contact Terry at the Teachers’ Hotline:
FILLING OUT THE ONLINE ORDER FORM
- Contact Information
- Please fill out ALL fields so we can provide the best service in a timely manner.
- In order to program your day, we need to know both arrival and departure times from the Festival site.
- Please provide day/evening/cell numbers and a regularly monitored email address for follow-up order questions.
- Let us know if anyone in your group requires wheelchair seating.
- Please complete ONE order form per class to give us maximum flexibility in scheduling large groups.
- If you are sharing a bus, we encourage you to submit your orders at the same time.
- Choose your package OR skip to Step 3 if you want Feature Performance tickets only
Choose your Feature Performance(s) and/or Workshop(s)
- Choose the $12, $18, or $21 package option for the children in your group
- Select the Featured Performance(s) you would like to see from the following:
- Paper Planet
- Koo Koo Kanga Roo
- Won’Ma Africa
- Li Liu
- Honk! JR.
- Select the Workshop(s) you would like to participate in from the following:
- The Great Wall of Stories
- Fizzlewit’s Fairy Finding Tours
- Beyond Bollywood
- Moo-vin’ to the Rhythm
- Printmaking a Great Impression
- Diversity in Structure
- The Rush is On!
- Code Quest
- Indigenous Peoples’ Experience
- Les Bûcherons [The Lumberjacks]
- Dream Weaving
- Include a second choice in case your first choice is sold out.
- Indicate the total number of child/adult tickets, including teachers, supervisors, aides and parents.
- For every 10 Feature Performance tickets purchased (K-Grade 3), one additional complimentary ticket will be credited to your invoice.
- For every 15 Feature Performance tickets purchased (Grade 4+), one additional complimentary ticket will be credited.
- We will credit complimentary tickets based on your total attendance, so make sure you include every adult, child, parent, aide, etc. who will be attending with you in your ticket count.
- All ticket sales are FINAL/NO REFUNDS. Please check for conflicts with other field trips and/or activities.
- A $10 booking fee will be added to each order.
- All group orders will be invoiced, and full payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Method of payment: Visa, Mastercard or cheque payable to the Northern Alberta International Children’s Festival of the Arts
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation certificate in the mail.
- A certificate for each group and a wristband for each person is required for entry.
- GST will be added to ticket pricing – GST #122012735
Information regarding bus drop-off/pick-up zones and map will be included with your certificate.